To ease the stresses of planning your next event, rely on the broad array of meeting services available from the Lake Martin Tourism Association. Whether you’re a dedicated staff planner or an overworked association member, we’ll provide the tools you need to ensure a successful event from beginning to end. Contact us for assistance in selecting the best location and securing your guest accommodations, soliciting venue and outside vendor proposals, putting together service requests, and help developing proposals. The Tourism Association is here to respond to any need or service request you can devise – just ask us!
- Brochures, Maps, and Resource Materials Our wide array of resource publications will help you make the most of your visit. In addition to our comprehensive Official Visitors Guide, we offer individual brochures featuring Wind Creek State Park, area golf information, and detailed city, county, and campus street maps. We also offer a wide array of materials featuring area events, attractions, and businesses. Don’t waste your valuable time calling all over town looking for your hotel room – especially if it’s lakel season! Seasonal activities and events fill up our rooms fast. The Tourism Association will help you find the perfect room for your preferences and budget.
- Event & Conference Planning We can assist you throughout the planning and fruition of your event, including soliciting venue proposals and helping you choose an appropriate location and guest accommodations. The Tourism Association is here to help make your event a success. We will help you coordinate site visits, develop itineraries, and secure outside vendors such as caterers, bands, DJs, and rental services.
- Off-Site Venues The Tourism Association is happy to recommend off-site venues for your group’s dining or activities. Whether you’re looking for an elegant wedding reception set on the backdrop off Lake Martin or a lakeside picnic where your corporate group can participate in a team-building exercise of flag football, we will work with you to secure the most appropriate and accommodating locations for your events.
- Proposals, Presentations, & Bid Assistance Are you soliciting a conference or group event for the Auburn-Opelika area? Tourism Association professionals will help you develop proposals or presentations and travel with you if necessary to assist in responding to any inquiries your audience may have about the area and its offerings. From PowerPoint presentations to brochures, we can help you create and provide materials showcasing the Auburn-Opelika community.
- Official Welcome Make your attendees welcome with a personal address by Alexander City local dignitaries and elected officials. We can also secure welcome letters for your event program or advance mailings.
- Speakers Backed by the extensive resources of Auburn University, the Tourism Association can help secure knowledgeable speakers for your meetings or events.
- Name Tags, Convention Bags, & Visitor Information Let us provide complimentary lanyard-style name tags for your attendees, designed according to your specifications. We can include your organization or event logo and other information as requested. We are also pleased to offer convention bags large and durable enough to hold all your promotional materials, pre-stuffed with Visitor Guides, maps, and other information at your request.
- Design Services & Media Exposure Tourism Association professionals can assist you by developing ads, brochures, mailings, and other printed materials for your event. Many groups do not have the resources available for professional promotional or advertising materials. We can also help promote your organization and event through local media outlets.
- Group, Leisure, & Spouse Activities From full-day agendas to half-day spouse programs, the Association staff can recommend and arrange an array of exciting activities. Groups can enjoy touring Lake Martin, participating in a golf outing or tournament, hiking and fishing guides, wine tasting or cooking classes, shopping tours, spa days, and more. A complete list of group activities is available at your request.