COVID-19 Travel Information
Lake Martin Tourism Association wants you to have a safe and healthy experience when visiting our little piece of paradise. We encourage you to learn more about travel safety recommendations surrounding COVID-19 set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and the Alabama Department of Health.
Tips to staying safe when travelling:
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Avoid close contact with others outside of your household
- Wear face coverings when interacting with others
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Stay at home if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms
- Use a credit or debit card when possible
If you develop any of these emergency warning signs for the disease, you should seek medical attention immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency. Notify the operator that you have or think you might have COVID-19. If possible, put on a mask or cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-800-270-7268 or email email@example.com. Telephone calls are answered from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Interpreters are available. For frequently asked questions and to check your symptoms, visit the Alabama.gov COVID-19 Information Hub
Learn more about how you can Take It All In Responsibly when you travel in Alabama, and get information about our local businesses and attractions who have taken the pledge to follow CDC guidelines and keep you safe: